Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tool #9

WOW!!! I have a friend who uses Skype and so I knew a little about it but when you really understand what can be done with it, it is truly amazing. I downloaded both Jing and Skype and I planned to go back and spend much more time learning them. I am moving into resource this year and I will mostly be doing LLI with primary kids I am not sure how I will use it. Many of the children don't have a computer at home which limits some of the uses such as parent contact and homework help for the kids so I am really going to think about how to get around that with both if these tools. I love the possibilties of sharing ideas with other teachers not only at the school but ANYWHERE. I taught Life Skills for the lasta 4 years and there are many ways to set up easy read alouds and a million other things for the special needs children. This looks so much faster that many of the programs and sites I was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment