Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tool #10

I don't have any of these devices but have always been intrigued by them when I have seen them but after this I may end up getting one for me. Many of the apps would be too advanced for my Life Skills class but I saw many that would be great fun for them. They looked puzzles and computers. I saw educational sites about learning sign language, practicing spelling CVC word, many math apps for patterning and other math apps as well as flashcards. The systems would be a great addition to Life skills, to help the kids to work more independently and yet having fun at the same time. Since I am moving to Resource this year, I will have to see what kinds of apps I could use for the kids I am working with but I am sure there are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment